advertisement

26.12.07

FLORANTE PROM DRESS FLATTERING BY GOJANE

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

I bought this dress for my senior prom and I LOVED IT!!! It was inexpensive, classic, flattering, and chic! I got so many compliments on it throughout the night! It's definantly a dress I won't look back on and wonder ''What was I thinking??''This dress is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Not too detailed, but not too plain. The white version (the one I ordered) makes any girl look like an ANGEL. Shipping was fast and affordable too! Overall, this dress was a wonderful purchase. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!


View dress prom details and buyer review
Sexy prom dress woman gojane

Solid color spaghetti strap formal dress with attached and ruched sheer strap overlay. Boned bodice. Rhinestone lined bustline. Tulle petticoat hem. Hidden zipper side. Sheer shawl included. Length of Small formal dress from underarm: 48". 100% Polyester, 100% Acetate lining. Professional Dry Clean only. Party woman dress made in USA


0 comments:

advertisement