advertisement

26.12.07

PacificPlex Prom Dress 50's Strapless Satin Formal Bridesmaid

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

Prom dress detail, Classic satin strapless cocktail dress with boned bodice, bow accent. Hem hits below knee (tea length) with 3 inches of black tulle peeking out beneath, fully lined, matching satin scarf and sew-in spaghetti straps included, zip back. Junior sizes XS-3X.


Sexy prom dress woman pasificplex

This dress is SO cute!!! LOVED IT!!! Simple and yet adorable. Bought it for a cruise as a last minute, second formal night, dress (we were only going to go to one formal night). I'm so glad I did. I liked it better than the first dress I bought and I actually thought about and searched for that one. (buyer review)

I ordered this dress in red and it is so beautiful. This dress will be perfect for my sister's wedding. I recommend this dress highly to everyone. It also fits very well and arrived quickly even though I'm in Germany. (buyer review)

I had a last minute call to be in a wedding. The dress arrived and was very pretty and matched the description completely. The service from the company was also great. (buyer review)


View dress prom details and buyer reviews

0 comments:

advertisement