advertisement

23.12.07

PacificPlex Satin Glam Formal Gown Prom Bridesmaid Dress

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

Formal prom dress with stunning one-way light stretch satin gown with gorgeous ruching in front and back, matching chiffon scarf. Junior sizes S-3X.

I purchased this dress for a banquet and my friends sweet sixteen. Not only is this dress a great buy, but also a great fit!!! I am about a 9/11 size junior and a large fit wonderfully (snug to the body, but made a great allusion). The fabric is definitely not what I though it to be and was stretchy and clingy. I didn't have to alterate anything but the hem and just put the back up with a decorative pin. I would recommend this dress to anyone because it is different and has the right rushing in the right places to make anyone look thinner and more stunning. (Buyer Review)


View dress prom details and buyer review

Sexy prom dress woman pasificplex

0 comments:

advertisement