advertisement

31.1.08

Swiss Dot Dress - Pink Slip by Isaac Mizrahi for Target®

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

I just got this dress in the mail and it is so perfect. It is even more cute than I imagined it would be. I love the way it poofs out at the bottom. It really is a perfect springtime dress. I would say the sizes run a little big, but I usually buy juniors clothes, so that might be why. But if you are thinking about getting this dress, go for it!

i Just bought this dress and it absolutly superb. It is very flattering and just makes you feel pretty all over. Definitely a HIT!

Slip into a fresh springtime look with this pink dress from Isaac. Fun and flattering design goes anywhere and Swiss-dot fabric adds subtle texture Dress Cute Cap Sleeve, V-Neck, Back Zip-and-Hook, Discreet On-Seam Pockets.



More dress details and buyer review
Sexy dress woman

0 comments:

advertisement