advertisement

8.4.08

Formal Gown Prom Dress Goddess Strapless Satin

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

I bought this item as bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding. Package arrived 2 days after I placed order. Impressive! I measured myself but still ordered one size up since this item was described as junior dress. Shouldn't have done that. Their size chart is pretty accurate. Now it needs some minor alteration, but that's fine. This dress looks absolutely stunning. Before making this purchase, I've tried local stores and other websites. You can't beat the price of this dress, and the quality of the fabric is not bad at all.

Stunning strapless satin gown with twist detailing, boned bodice, matching chiffon scarf, back zip, junior sizes small to junior plus size 3X. Available in sage green, black, red, fuchsia, gold, dusty blue & blush pink



Sexy dress woman

View dress review and buy

0 comments:

advertisement