advertisement

19.7.08

50's Rockabilly Black & White Polkadot Halter Dress Sundress

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

I purchased this dress, after reading other buyer's feedback and did order it bigger than I normally wear. While the fit is snug, the stretch cotton and A-Line skirt make for a very flattering and frisky fit. It is a very fun, playful dress at a great price. I have the shoes and the hairdo for it and I can't wait to wear it out at a special event this weekend. The use of vintage style foundation garments really add to the pizzaz of the dress and I think it has some very classic features. I do recommend buying one or two sizes larger than the size you normally buy as I think this dress may be intended for juniors. It does stretch quite a bit. I look forwad to purchasing from this seller in the future.

50's style black with white tiny polkadots cotton halter dress with sexy gathered bust, flared skirt. 97% cotton, 3% spandex for stretch. Junior sizes small-5X.

Polkadot Halter Dress Sundress

0 comments:

advertisement