advertisement

13.2.08

GOJANE NOVONA DRESS

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

Satin formal spaghetti strap dress with padded bodice. Rhinestone detailed bow adorning 13" ruched side. Three tiered ruffle asymmetrical hem. Hidden zipper side. Matching sheer scarf included. Length of Small formal dress from underarm: High: 20", Low: 50.5". 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex, 100% Acetate lining. Professional Dry Clean only. Made in USA.



Sexy dress woman

View dress details and buyer review

I just got the dress today and it fits perfectly! I'm very excited to wear it to my winter formal! It fit the description totally, and is geourgous! I am very pleased!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I'm SOOOO VERY EXCITED!

I got the dress in mail hoping it would fit right away. It didn't just on the exception of the top being a tad to big because I am B cup. So I had my mother in law take it in for me on the top. And it fits great. I like the dress because it hides all the areas I wanted to hide (after having 3 kids) and shows what I want to show off. Great dress, great price and I got it really fast too. Can't wait to finally wear it to an event. I'm gonna be one sexy woman.

(Im a senior in high school, medium size girl 5'7" 150 lbs)
i just got my dress in the mail.. i lovve it! & ill be wairing my burgandy dress to Snoball next week =]
it has a little stretch to it so its not stif and doesnt wrinkle. i would suggest ordering in one size bigger than you think, b/c i ordered an XL and usually L stuf works, but it was perfect...

0 comments:

advertisement