advertisement

13.2.08

Purple Romance Embroidered Thai Silk Dress

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

A dress of dream, a romance in purple, this thai silk Chinese long dress with embroidery of the Chinese traditional style of painted flowers makes you queen of any occasions. Customization is available at no additional cost, you just need to go ahead to place the order and choose the "Custom" option. We will contact you for the required body measurements for customization. (* Do checkout carefully our sizing chart and store policy pages, please be aware of the difference between ours and the standard US sizing.)



Sexy dress woman

View dress details and buyer review

This is exactly what I ordered. I received prompt customer service via email with informative, courteous reponses. Although my dress did not arrive during the estimated time given, considering it was a custom order, as well being shipped from overseas, I believe that can be far overlooked because of its sheer beauty. I haven't even worn it to my event yet, and I'm already receiving compliments on my dress! I've even referenced a few close friends and family members to Bitablue. Definitely worth the price, cost of shipping, and the wait.

0 comments:

advertisement