advertisement

27.3.08

Smocked peasant dress

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

Sexy dress woman

View dress review and buy

The material is gauzy and light and well made. The dress itself is flirty and fun. Wear gypsy beads or beautiful pearls on a leather chord. Either way it makes a statement.

This dress is very sweet, the PAPRIKA color is an orange, but I ordered 3 of these in different colors. Nice to wear around the house during the summer.( I also ordered a nice dress in EGGPLANT, but it is really brown, alright with me, a nice dress.)

I had never ordered from this company before. I have now ordered quite a few things from them. For the price, everything has been very attractive. Some of the sizes run a bit small. I am happy with the price vs. quality of all of their things. Shipping was very speedy. For these prices you do not get the quality of Neiman's, Sak's, or Bloomie's - but you get many more nice, simple, summer dresses, of a decent quality. I think that Newport News offers good value, and service for the money.

I have this dress in all colors. It is the most comfortable, lightweight, summer dress to just run around in. Comfortable and flattering, it is a must have for your wardrobe.

0 comments:

advertisement