advertisement

25.3.08

Stretch Red Dress W/ Bow Back JOHNNY MARTIN

Dresses Prom | Others Formal Dresses

Sexy dress woman

View dress review and buy


This dress is really cute, love the bow! Runs in juniors sizing so I ordered the 3 and it fits great.. there's definintely plenty of room. The back is pretty deep, so you'll have to figure out the bra situation... I have one from Victoria's Secret that you can convert to low back, so I'm going to try that. Hope it works because I can't wait to wear this! The dress is definitely above the knee (I'm 5'5) but the length looks tasteful on me.

Stretch red dress has wide shoulder straps and a square neckline. A wide paneled band accents the empire waist. There is a low cut back with detailed with a large bow. The skirt has two pleats in front. There is a hidden zipper at the left side. This luxuriously soft dress is lined along the bust.

0 comments:

advertisement